Saturday, December 16, 2017

So, I planned a writing day...

...and the furthest I got is just staring at the pages. And staring. And staring. And...nothing.

So I posted another poem to the website. And updated my bio, which really needed it. Then I came here, because this seemed like the best place to commiserate about this.

I also know that I have not been here in awhile. Though I love teaching, it is a serious time suck. So, I cannot promise when I will be able to post, despite all of my good intentions to do so. Therefore, I will stop saying that I will be posting by certain times. At least till I can hit a rhythm to my schedule. (As I typed that I heard maniacal laughter in my head.)

So, if I do not get a chance to see you all before the end of the year, Happy belated Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy New Year. Or just in a nice summary, Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments: