- Janie Crawford and Eatonville: Turn of the Century Pioneers
- Dare to Scare: The Origins of Gothic Literature
- Borowski’s Portrayal in Dehumanization
If you're feeling up to checking them out, just click on the links. If you are a member of Hubpages, feel free to leave a comment. If you are not a member, you may comment here, as an open post for the essays.
On Commenting on Essays:
I do ask that you are respectful in doing so, whether you agree with me or not. I am very much a supporter of free speech. I like to hear both sides and love a true debate of ideas.
Having said that, comments that are just there solely for the purpose of trolling will be, in the wise words of Jim Wright, sent out the airlock. Yes, I do moderate. Why, two reasons.
- When I said respectful debate, I meant it. "You suck." and it's ilk are not helpful nor promoting a meaningful discussion by any means. All my essays have been researched with sources sited. I did the work, I expect you to do so as well.
- It's my blog. I know the argument is totally weak and right up there with "Because I said so," but it is also true.
Post a Comment